Physiotherapy is an important part of our treatment protocol. Since muscles and other soft tissues are attached to bones, it is very important to relax the muscle before or after an adjustment.
We usually apply one or more physiotherapy modalities to relax the muscles before or after the adjustment.
Most patients, who have not experienced any therapy with their chiropractic care, appreciate our treatment protocol and continue their care at our facility.
Physiotherapy may include one or more of the following:
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar (Neck and Back) Intersegmental Traction
- Cervical (Neck) Static Traction
- Cervical (Neck) Pneumatic Traction
- Lumbar (Low Back) Flexion / Distraction
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Micro-current Therapy
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nervous Stimulation)
- Cold or Heat Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re Education
- Therapeutic or Rehab Exercises
- Interferential Therapy
- Combo Therapy